Welcome to Windows Forum - Computer Support Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Playing downloaded Movies

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

gregrae

gregrae

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have recordrd movies on my external HD and would like to play them on my TV how do I go about doing this.

jonkersuk

jonkersuk

• Pip
  • 7 posts
You'll need a box that you can plug an external hard drive into, you can get them off ebuyer for about £20

Michael Taylor

Michael Taylor

• Pip
  • 7 posts
You can play them on your computer or laptop and get a wire which can plug into your tv, Like my tv has a vga port so I can plug it in.

Adertizing links deleted

bolton154

bolton154

• Pip
  • 67 posts
you need a plug for play them in your computer and you can buy it from the Ebay in a reasonable price like $20-25 USD.

Edited by bolton154, 26 September 2012 - 04:29.

Deon111

Deon111

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,
One need to have an external HD, which is powered from external source and also one can play the video on laptop or computer and use S-video cable to watch on TV.

Thanks

sachin12

sachin12

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Google Play Movies & TV allows you to watch movies and TV shows purchased on Google Play.
You can stream instantly on your Android phone or tablet, or download so you can watch from anywhere, even when you’re not connected.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users