Welcome to Windows Forum - Computer Support Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

logging every action performed in windows xp/7

- - - - - windows-xp windows-7

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

mike2leo

mike2leo

• Pip
  • 1 posts
hi.

I know that windows has many log files which show many actions like error/programs installed/websites visited,etc,etc. Is it possible to get a log of every action performed by a user in windows OS(either xp or 7) in a log/text file. i.e. Suppose if I click on the start button, the click action on the start button should get noted in the log file. And also if I click on the file button in MS Excel, then that click action should get noted in the log file.
So, in a nutshell, what I trying to know is, is there a way through which we can have a log of every internal operation that is happening when we do some action in windows.
If more clarity in the question is needed pls inform me and I'll edit the question.
Thanks for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users