Welcome to Windows Forum - Computer Support Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Titanic in 3D. The new Movie.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Gandalph

Gandalph

Barely holding together

• Premium Member
  • 10,857 posts
I came across this trailer for the new Titanic 3D Film and thought you would all enjoy the snippet. It look's as though it could become a blockbuster.

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.c...ed&v=dJxj1mou03

Edited by Gandalph, 21 April 2012 - 22:37.

Nearly as good looking as andsome.

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  27" i7 iMac l 2.8 GHz Quad Core l 16 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 Ram l ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB Ram l 1 TB Sata HDD l 2 TB Seagate Eco-Flex Time Machine l Built-in OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5680H l Built-in SD Card reader l Mac OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks
16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 8

apple-logo-aqua.png

bludgard

bludgard

Forum Tea Leaf And Bob's Your Uncle!

• PipPipPip
  • 2,419 posts
Gotta see this one. I love the giant octopus and the people exploding when they hit the water. This is more like real life!
Please keep us updated in regard to it's release date.... :unsure:
Two thumbs up the bum, mate. :lol:

Gandalph

Gandalph

Barely holding together

• Premium Member
  • 10,857 posts

Gotta see this one. I love the giant octopus and the people exploding when they hit the water. This is more like real life!
Please keep us updated in regard to it's release date.... :unsure:
Two thumbs up the bum, mate. :lol:

Pretty good laugh I thought. :D

Nearly as good looking as andsome.

Save a tree, eat a Beaver.

Albert Einstein: "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe".

Machine Specs:  27" i7 iMac l 2.8 GHz Quad Core l 16 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 Ram l ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB Ram l 1 TB Sata HDD l 2 TB Seagate Eco-Flex Time Machine l Built-in OPTIARC DVD RW AD-5680H l Built-in SD Card reader l Mac OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks
16 GB Apple iPhone 4S iOS 8

apple-logo-aqua.png

bludgard

bludgard

Forum Tea Leaf And Bob's Your Uncle!

• PipPipPip
  • 2,419 posts
I do not know if I could sit through a full feature film of this, though. :unsure:
After a bit of research, it has come to my attention that there may have been some special effects added: This would be a distration for me. I thought it was a documentation with actual footage. :happy:

jamesruppert

jamesruppert

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I've seen it, they didn't change the ending though! LOL

andsome

andsome

Head windows forum chef

• Premium Member
  • 34,030 posts
I very much enjoyed the original in the cinema. Kate looked great with her kit off. :P I have seen a couple of 3D films but did not rate them very highly, they come out too dark. If you take the specs off for a few seconds the brightness is fine, put them back on and although the effects are stunning, for me the darker picture spoils the experience.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Gustav Mahler was the worlds finest composer, EVER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users